ALEVI 3 OÜ
Reg No. 16207447
Address: Jõe 4a, 10151 Tallinn
Phone: +372 600 1004
Personal data is data we collect to provide services, identify a person, contact a person for providing a service or resolve issues. We do not process sensitive personal data as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
The controller is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Authorized data processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
An identifiable natural person is a person, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as name, personal identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, on the basis of a mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
Processing of personal data refers to an automated or non-automated operation or set of operations on personal data or sets thereof, including the collection, documentation, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation and modification, querying, reading, use, transmission, distribution or making publicly available, integration, restriction, deletion or destruction.
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or smart device, when you visit our website. This allows you to store information about your preferences, so you don’t have to make choices again, when you visit or browse this page again.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT?
Alevi 3 OÜ primarily collects the following data:
- Preferences for apartment
- Visiting time on Open Doors Day
If you ask for more information about any service through our website, we collect and process the following personal data: name, phone, and email. Inquiries can be submitted by filling in the relevant contact form on the website or by sending an email to the addresses provided on the website. On order to prepare the offer, we also make inquiries about the company/person to Creditinfo. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with the data subject or for taking pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
In addition, we process the following personal data of data subjects.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter on our website, we process your name and contact details (email).
- When registering into a list of those interested in development projects on our website, we process your name and contact details (phone and email) and your preferences regarding the apartment (size, price).
- If you register for our open-door days and attend, we process your name and contact details (address, phoner, email, time of the visit) and your preferences regarding the apartment (size, price).
- When concluding a contract with you, we process your name, personal identification code, contact details (address, phone, and email) and marital status; we also process the relevant data (except marital status) for your authorized representative.
- When you participate in our open-door days or other public events organized by us, we process your image (video and photo material).
- While you are in the territory of our development site, we process your image, personal details and activities that are visible in the video surveillance area of the territory.
WEBSITE BROWSING STATISTICS
When visiting websites, non-personalized technical data about the visitor is collected. The specifications are limited to the internet address (IP address) of the computer or computer network used, the software version of the computer’s web browser and operating system, the time (time, date, year) and location of the visit. IP addresses are not associated with personally identifiable information.
We use the automated tool Google Analytics to collect the above data. If you do not wish to provide this information about yourself, you can disable Google Analytics data collection at any time.
- to identify new and former customers;
- to remember your preferences, including language, color contrasts, font size;
- to remember your consent or refusal of cookies;
- to collect reliable information about the page’s traffic, which allows us to measure the extent to which the page meets the needs of users and to make possible improvements based on this information.
Enabling cookies is not essential for the basic functions of the website, but it provides a better browsing experience. You can always delete or block cookies if you wish, but doing so may result with some features of the website not working as intended.
Please note that some cookies come from a third-party service provider who performs some of these tasks on our behalf. Information related to cookies is not used to identify you and the data collected is under our control. Cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described above.
We retain personal and customer data for as long as necessary
- to provide services and information,
- to communicate in the event of inquiries,
- to secure choices and rights.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP DATA?
Non-personalized technical data collected on the website will be stored indefinitely.
In certain cases, you have the right to request a restriction of or to object to the processing of your personal data. If you find that your privacy has been violated, please contact the data controller of Alevi 3 OÜ. You also have the right to file a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority of the country of your permanent residency.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you want to be “forgotten”, please let us know by writing to email@example.com. Upon request, we will remove information related to your query(ies) from our systems.